Saturday, August 26, 2006

eric and erin's wedding

Eric and Erin had a lovely wedding recently. I wish more of my pictures had turned out well, but here are a couple that I liked.

I love the way the intense light washes out the window panes. Oh, and the cake is super cute!


The candles were so pretty as the backdrop to the ceremony. I really wanted to photograph this mantle covered with candles from a million different angles afterward, but I thought I might look kind of creepy, and I was hogging up the prime family photo backdrop, so I only took one angle.


This is Erin as she and Eric are leaving the reception hall.


Yay, Eric and Erin!!


P.S. ... if you happen to go to their professional photographer's gallery to view their pics, check out #709 ... it's me with my ever-present camera!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home