Saturday, August 26, 2006

from june 2006 ... stuff I forgot

These are some miscellaneous photos that I meant to post several weeks ago, but never got around to it. They are from our trip to Boca Grande for Jana and Howell's wedding.

This, my friends, is homemade motion blur. This is un-photoshopped. (Actually, 99% of the pictures I post are unphotoshopped, but mostly because I'm lazy.) Anyway, this was a cool looking tree stump outside of the beach house. Made cooler looking with motion blur. I'm thinking of making it my wallpaper.


This is just some random boat rigging / dock hardware stuff that had such an interesting form ... and notice the contrast of the heavy metal with the wood. Fun stuff.


A lovely picture of the lovely Miss Kate that somehow got left out of the original post of this series of pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home